Monday, September 22, 2008

So that's that about me.....

Now lets see...I always wanted to do something flamboyant I suppose. Sky-diver, graffiti painter, sculptor, n lst but not the least GLOBE TROTTER...... that i still want...
Cut to years later - I'm at school then come college , life is dull, no sambal in sight and I remember moaning that this could not be it...and it seem to be, until I decided to not let it. I jumped at the chance to work in a publication house.. SAKAL..an aweeesome experience...my day did not allowed me a single breather. Get up then comes college, then German n then in the evening Sakal...hew...hew... n then homw by 10.00 ....loovd every bit of it.
Sakal was very unexpected...No background n no clue of media work but Lucky for me, I managed to bully my way into the industry. How, I don't know, but all thnx to PAWAR SIR....n IBRAHIM SIR- perhaps my first boss took pity on me!.
I love to read...I used to have more time when I worked - the train rides to and fro work were the ideal book spots. I love to cook, and esp the DESSSSSSSSSSERT and a very sinful one, goooey chocolate cake, blackforest cake n crispy chocolates.....latest on my list to learn is strawberry shortcake...........
I am a vegetarian, I love coffee, croissants, my friends, adore Mango n FabIndia, don't like rudeness and laziness, abhor war and wish that people would stop killing in the name of God, any type of God.
I HATE lizards n any type of crawling creatures n horroe movies - I try to love them like everything else on this planet, but after all these years I still can't. Sorry.
So now I'm here...
I am really lucky and I am really grateful. For everything. There are so many things I want to do - write a book, record an album, direct a movie, learn to scuba dive, spend a year just travelin and the list goes on and on ...
Peace, Love and Glee...

1 comment:

$hail said...

Ur article is superb.. !

n I happened to visit ur photo album .. m so much admired by u now..

Thank you so much.

I would like to get connected to u ..
Can u please share some photography tips... !

sunshail@gmail.com